12/13/2008

I've been lax

I'm a bad, baaaaaad blogger. I haven't done episode reviews in a while because...well, I don't know why. They got to be a pain the ass, if I'm being honest. I felt pressured to finish one before the next episode aired. This is supposed to be fun for me and for a while it wasn't. Plus I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this, so...

I'm going to rework my whole format I think. I'll wait until the show returns after Christmas break and start fresh from there. I don't think I'm gonna do those long-winded reviews anymore. I'll just do more general comments and favorite moments. Or something. I don't know. I'm still formulating a plan. If Santa brings me a laptop, maybe I'll blog as the show is happening :O

We'll see.

In the meantime, a quick recommendation for anyone reading this. I just discovered Office fanfiction last week. Yeah...last week!! I know, where have I been, right? Clearly in a black hole or on a bender with Creed. Anyway, I frickin' love it. LOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!! Especially the Jim & Pam stuff. If you're a true die hard fan like me, I highly suggest you find some. My favorite writer so far is named "neotantrika". Google her (him?).

No comments: