12/19/2008

Thoughts on Morrocan Christmas

Ok, so I lied. Thought I'd use this - well, let's face it - abismal excuse for a Christmas episode as a guinnea pig for my possible new blog format. Let's see how this works:



My thoughts, in no particular order:
  • One of the funniest but possibly overlooked lines was Angela's "It's Christmas, and you're singing about naked ladies. And France."

  • This episode was terrible. Two years we waited for a Christmas episode and this is what we get - 20 minutes on Meredith's alcoholism, 20 seconds of JAM, and a really anti-climatic reveal of Dwangela's secret office romance. And very little Christmas. I was not left satisfied and smiling.

  • The scene with Meredith and Michael running around the rehab center parking lot looked straight out of Reno 9-1-1. Put Michael in a police uniform and blur out Meredith's face and I'm tellin' ya...Reno Sherrif's Department. Wonder if Oscar had a hand in setting up that scene?? Or Concierge Marie?

  • I can't believe we have to wait a month for another new Office. This sucks.

Yeah, that's all I can come up with right now. Tired. Brain not functioning. Let's hope my brain finds itself by the end of this Christmas break. *sigh*

No comments: